Monday, September 26, 2011

Quilt Show ~part 2

I wish I had have realized that the book that they gave me at the front door would have so much information in it. Next time I go to a quilt show - I will take something to write with and I will take notes on the quilts I like enough to take photos of. But for now - Mostly what I have is some photos. Not all of my photos came out so hopefully these will entertain you enough - until I have my last installment of photos from the Quilt Show.

I think that the 30's fabrics or what some people call "Aunt Grace" fabrics make really pretty quilts.



I believe that this quilt was made by a man. Well the person's name was Will. Which ever it was - did great job!


Isn't this beautiful? I wanted to take an up close photo of the detail. As you can tell some of it was embroidered. Next is a photo of the complete quilt.

This was one of my favorite quilts at the show. They gave each of us an little piece of paper and we were to choose our favorites -for People's Choice Quilt. My husband let me use his paper - since this was my second favorite quilt.

This is the quilt that I voted for with my own entry paper!

You have probably already guessed by now that I love hearts!And I love these Sunbonnet Sues as well. And the combination of the two - made it a winner in my eyes!!


Stay tuned for the "Celebrating Texas" installment #3. :O)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, they are ALL beautiful! I don't know if I could choose just one. By the way, does your little book tell what the pattern name is of the first quilt in this post? I love it--but then again, I love the 1930's fabrics! I would love to be able to look up the pattern on this one. I can dream about making it, anyway!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision